A quick, five-minute presentation on Gamestorming.
- Core Games
- Facilitator resources
- Games for any meeting
- Games for closing
- Games for decision-making
- Games for design
- Games for fresh thinking and ideas
- Games for innovating
- Games for opening
- Games for planning
- Games for presenting
- Games for problem-solving
- Games for team-building and alignment
- Games for update or review meetings
- Games for vision and strategy meetings
- Gamestorming experiences
- Local and regional Gamestorming groups
- Research and evidence
- The Knowledge Economy
2 thoughts on “Gamestorming explained in five minutes”
Looking forward to getting the book. It looks great!
Dave — amazing presentation (did I even think otherwise!) — can’t wait to get my copy. The sustainable coffee cup / Starbucks example was terrific example of the power of games, role play, engagement and impact on the world. Feels like I can add the #seriousgaming hash tag here too!
Comments are closed.