Check out this Gamestorming cheat sheet by master Gamestormer Brynn Evans.
- Core Games
- Facilitator resources
- Games for any meeting
- Games for closing
- Games for decision-making
- Games for design
- Games for fresh thinking and ideas
- Games for innovating
- Games for opening
- Games for planning
- Games for presenting
- Games for problem-solving
- Games for team-building and alignment
- Games for update or review meetings
- Games for vision and strategy meetings
- Gamestorming experiences
- Local and regional Gamestorming groups
- Research and evidence
- The Knowledge Economy
1 thought on “Gamestorming cheat sheet by Brynn Evans”
We are drafting courses-workshops on design thinking, innovation and entrepreneurship. I have the printed book.
Comments are closed.